IngoT Care Management Software
IngoT (“医革”), standing for “IT stretching the potential and capability of NGOs”, was originally introduced to offer non-profit organisations (or SSAs/ VWOs*) enterprise-class IT systems at an affordable cost.
*Social Service Agencies/ Voluntary Welfare Organisations
IngoT was jointly launched with and funded by Lien Foundation in 2007. Since then, it has evolved into an all-encompassing cloud-based software with two key variants, IngoT2 (for nursing homes) and IngoT-CBC (for community-based care providers such as day care centres and home care services).
In May 2017, again with Lien Foundation, we jointly launched a next generation all-in-one version, IngoT PCC (Person Centred Care) System, which is running on a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model. It is designed to support Person-Centred Care (PCC) putting people and their families at the centre of decisions and seeing them as experts, working alongside professionals to get the best outcome.
IngoT PCC supports Single Source of Truth (SSOT), Integrated & Multiple Service Type (Residential, Day and Home Care), Multiple Touchpoints and stringent security requirements like Multi-tier Web Application Deployment, IP Filtering, Secured Socket Layer (SSL), Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), etc.
> 10% manpower savings
Among other benefits, IngoT has also improved patient safety, care coordination, and clinical governance.
Modules & Capabilities
These include, but are not limited to:
- Contact Management
- Case Management
- Enquiry Management
- Intake & Referral Management
- Admission, Discharge & Transfer (ADT)
- Financial Plan & Subsidy Management
- Billing Management
- Hospitalisation & Medical Appointment Management
- Electronic Medical Record (Diagnosis, Medical Alert, Medical History, Immunization, Special Care)
- Clinical Care Management (Medical, Nursing, Allied Health)
- Prescription & Medication Chart
- Reporting & Analytics
- ILTC Subvention Management
- Core: Workflow Engine, Validation, Master Maintenance, User Account Management, Access Control, Audit Log, etc.
- Support for Health/Clinical standards such as SNOMED-CT, ICD-10 AM, Singapore Drug Dictionary (SDD), etc
- Bed Management
- Ward Board
- Diet Meal Order
- Home Leave Management
- Inpatient Medication Record (IMR)
- Medication Administration Record (MAR)
- Day Care Attendance
- Program Attendance
- Service Plan
- Transport Management
- Contact Log
- Integration with AIC-IRMS referral system
- Interface with ILTC subvention system
- Interface with major financial systems such as Microsoft Dynamics Business Central, SAP, SAGE Accpac, Oracle Finance, etc.
- Interface with Outpatient Appointment System (OAS)
- Interface with major branded vital sign monitor such as Welch Allyn Connex Vital Sign Monitor
- Interface/Context switch with Electronic National Health Record (NEHR) and Patient Medication List (PML)
- Interface/Context switch with Raisoft (InterRAI) software
Regardless of your service type, IngoT can help you drive productivity, improve operational insight, and empower care staff.
We are now working with Lien Foundation on IngoT PCC, an integrated cloud-based application designed to enable and support Person-Centred Care (PCC).