Pulsesync is a leading provider of Aged Care IT/Technology solutions specifically for the community and residential based healthcare providers. Armed with years of experience in this sector, we work with government agencies, ministries, private and non-profit aged care providers and partners to deliver solutions/technologies that drives productivity, empowerment and improves operational insight, which ultimately results in cost efficiency, agility, better quality and continuity of care.
Our belief is that IT/Technology solutions are not an end in itself but should be a means to achieving a greater purpose. By simplifying processes, cutting down wastes and merging knowledge centres, they work to increase synergy and reduce workload. With a finger on the pulse of the latest innovations and an eye for the goals of our clients, we serve to create affordable, effortless and smooth means to bridge the two by leveraging on our IT and healthcare business process knowledge to form pragmatic and practical solutions.
”Pulsesync aspires to serve Elderly by helping Aged Care providers to serve Elderly better.”
- To be the “go-to” Aged Care IT/Technology company in Asia when it comes to community and residential based Aged Care IT/Technology solutions
- To better Aged care by continuously innovating financially and operationally sustainable IT/Technology Solutions
Our core values can be summarized to 5 key salient points, represented by the P.U.L.S.E acronym:
- Partnership – We value partnership with all stakeholders
- Utility - Build solutions with utilitarian values, in line with our core mission of “helping aged care providers to serve Elderly patients better”
- Love – Develop Love for Company, Co-workers, Customers, Industry and all Stakeholders
- System - People centric system built on sincerity, integrity and respect to foster and encourage expression, innovation, empathy and compassion
- Expertise - Constantly seek growth in technology, domain and health informatics expertise